DelayCrossModulator performs frequency modulation via lfo-controlled delay lines, and cross-modulates the result with the input signal.
It can sound like a chorus, a vibrato or a fairly wild cloud of sound.
- Freq Mod Poles (the number of channels to which frequency modulation is performed)
- Freq Mod Rate (speed of the frequency modulation)
- Freq Mod Depth (depth of the frequency modulation. Note that large values cause latency, although the irregularity of this can be interesting effect in its own right)
- Freq Mod Mix (dry/wet control to fade between input signal and frequency modulated signal)
- Cross Mod Mix (dry/wet control to fade between output of Freq Mod Mix and cross modulation of dry and frequency modulated signal)